Wednesday 4 July 2007

Routine

Well, he is just gone 12 weeks old and already Eoin has me in a pretty good routine! So much so that I actually woke up before he started to wake up for his night feed last night. Things are not going too bad on that front, he usually goes down about 9pm and sleeps till about 4am and then goes back until about quarter to seven so I think we are doing fairly ok so far. Every evening I say I will go to bed as soon as he is asleep but it never happens. I find it is the only time in the day when I can actually sit down and relax, try to unwind and maybe even get to talk to my husband! It is also the time to get the bottles washed or ironing done or whatever else needs to be done around the house. So, for the meantime I will just stay tired and hope he will be sleeping through the night soon.

No comments: