Tuesday 3 July 2007

Head melting days

It is so hard to keep up with Conor between the food he wants to eat and his attention span my head gets melted some days!!!!! Of course it always coincides with the days where Eoin refuses to sleep properly and just has little cat naps so I can never get anything done! All part of the joys of parenthood I suppose. Lee asked me at the weekend what do I do with them all day, all I could reply was "not much!". The day tends to go quite quickly with everything that goes on but I did manage to make a jigsaw with Conor today and build his lego hovercraft(thanks girls!) so I think it was a day well spent! All the while trying to keep up with who I am supposed to be pretending to be in Conors world - it changes every few minutes! Over and out from Joey the policeman/fireman/pooh bear/kitty, who am I now?


The Hovercraft with Conor's wing and diving board additions!! Cos every hovercraft needs a diving board!! Strangely it kind of looks like a face, maybe I should have taken the picture from a different angle.

No comments: