Wednesday 30 May 2007

The toddle that wasn't

Today's post was going to be about the big toddle. This is a sponsored walk done by pre-schoolers in order to raise money for barnardos (obviously not a very long or fast walk!), but as it is raining cats and dogs out there it is not going ahead today. I was all ready with my camera and all!!
So instead we went to Woodies - I have to say it was definitely the first time I had a list going to Woodies!!! Mostly recon stuff but my brain is still a bit cabbagy from when I was pregnant (combined with lack of sleep) so a list was necessary! I need to work out the finishing touches for the patio to make it look pretty. Speaking of, got a lot more done and if the rain goes away should have it finished tomorrow!
Eoin has really started to smile and gurgle in the last few days which is great! It's lovely to get a reaction back from him and it cheers me up no end when I am really tired! Nearly cheers me up as much as when Conor hugs me out of the blue and tells me he loves me. (I'm sure he is leading somewhere and will be looking for something but it is still lovely to hear) I love my boys! :)

No comments: