Monday 21 May 2007

Entertaining...

Isn't it amazing how many dishes you use and how much mess can be made by 10 people for dinner! We barbecued yesterday for Mam, Dad etc. and the kitchen looked like a bomb site by the end of the evening!!
It will be paper plates and plastic knives and forks for the Christening!! We will definitely be getting someone to cater for it too, I am not going to put that on myself. I'm sure I will be stressed enough trying to get Conor, Eoin and myself dressed and organised I dread to think what I would be like if I tried to do all the food too. Don't worry I will of course make Garlic chilli butter and Salsa for all you fans! (and maybe key lime pie?) At least that can be done the day before!
Now, back to that kitchen!

1 comment:

Glowworm said...

Thats why I'm coming home Joey. To help with the foodage - well, maybe it eat it! :)