Thursday 17 May 2007

Colic problems

God bless Dr Brown. Eoin has been having some colic problems since his bottle feeds were outnumbering nursing. Of course that doesn't help make me feel any less guilty for trying to stop nursing in order to get him into a better routine. However I do think it is important to try get him into a routine as soon as possible. We made that mistake with Conor and were still paying for it nearly a year and a half later!!
I digress...these bottles from Dr Brown seem to be doing the trick. We have already tried two different types of colic relief suspensions (one came in orange flavour - like a baby is going to know what orange flavour is!! Milk flavour I could understand maybe but orange?) with neither having much effect. I'm hoping these bottles will make our little man a lot happier now! So far so good anyway. If only you could install a burp button on new babies!!

No comments: