Sunday 24 June 2007

Good day out!

Every time I do it I say never again!!! How is it we lose all our wisdom when a good night out is on the cards? It all seemed like a great idea at the time even staying in the residents bar until four in the morning!!!!! All I can say is my head hurt a lot and I think I will be tired for about a week!!!!!

The wedding was great though and she looked gorgeous and everything went well. The weather wasn't great but it managed to stay dry enough for them to get some pictures taken. We all had a great day and I took about 150 photos(only about 10 in the church!) which kind of document how we enjoyed ourselves. I will put a web album up later with some of them in it - not all, that would just be ridiculous! Here is one of me and the beautiful bride.

Conor and Eoin got on fine but already have granny and grandad wrapped around their fingers and not a lot of sleeping went on by the sounds of things! When Eoin wakes during the night he takes some bottle and goes straight back to sleep but when he woke about 2.15 with Grandad he was awake for an hour and a half smiling and chatting to him and then up again about half five for another couple of hours chat!!! He is definitely going to be a rogue!! Conor woke about six and wanted to get up so Grandad obliged! I'd say they were both glad of a full nights sleep last night! I reckon they will want Eoin to be sleeping through the night before they offer to take them again!

No comments: