Wednesday 20 June 2007

Eating/Not Eating

Well, no sooner had I said it then Eoin got sick!!! He vomited yesterday a couple of times so I had to just give him boiled cooled water all evening and night, which he took no problem but it didn't help an awful lot with his hunger! I felt so sorry for him but was not going to risk him getting sick again so had to persevere. Thankfully it seems to have worked, mind you I am only gradually introducing formula again and just gave him 3 ozs this morning but so far so good. He would have taken a lot more if I had let him!!
Conor in the meantime is making up for not eating all last week and eating non stop! After 2 bowls of cereal and a piece of toast this morning he is now having a sandwich and it is only 9 o'clock!!! He definitely eats better early in the day and tends to slow down as the day progresses sometimes hardly eating dinner at all but I know he has already had plenty so I don't worry about it. Request for another sandwich has just come in so better go make it!

No comments: