Wednesday 9 January 2008

Health update

I dare not speak too soon but I think we are all finally getting over our sicknesses!!!! After the boys got over theirs Lee and I both got doses and we are only now starting to feel normal again. The two boys are in great form and back to their usual mischievous selves. Eoin is getting used to his 2 new teeth and using them to test the chewability of anything he can get his hands on! (see below) Conor, meanwhile is still complaining about going to play school and I have finally run out of bribes and incentives!


As you can imagine with all this sickness comes a very boring life and I have been too worn out to even think about things to blog about. I'm sure there are a whole lot of things that have annoyed me over the past few weeks but my brain is still a bit mushy after all the medication I have been on so I can't think of anything to write! (Well that was a bit of a waste of webspace and energy!!!)


Better use of space and energy is some pictures of the boys enjoying some of their Christmas presents...




Will write more when the mush subsides!

No comments: