Tuesday 29 January 2008

Fruit and chocolate cake

Listening to, reading and watching all of the lose weight programmes that are going on right now I realise I am afraid to do what a lot of them suggest and write down what I am actually eating every day and analysing it. I know it is the every day small decisions that make a difference but I find I have difficulty making those decisions. Some days I don't have to make those decisions because I am too busy between one thing and another but the days when I am bored or hanging around I tend to eat more just for something to do. I need to keep a constant supply of low fat (appetising) snacks that I can have and not worry about the calories!! Apart from fruit I find that quest quite difficult! While I like fruit it can get bit boring and also expensive in a country that sees more rain than sun. I need inspiration to stop me eating crap!!!

And then I go and bake a chocolate cake - HA! Conor helped!

No comments: