Sunday 7 October 2007

First week down

One week down and it didn't go too bad at all. I think Conor has resigned himself to having to go to school some days and we haven't had too many arguments over it this week. He was very happy this morning though when I told him he didn't have to go to school!! I am getting very good at talking school up and my voice goes up an octave in my pretend excitement! I think next week we will be baking cookies one afternoon to bring in the next day which will be a big treat! This week it was grapes for the fruit break they take in the morning so we will go down the not so healty route next week.

Work for me hasn't been too bad, my kinda demotion has made things a lot easier for me especially when it is quiet like it has been this week. It already feels like I never left and my brain is starting to kick in again and I am starting to remember codes again. The other guy in the office is on holidays for the next 2 weeks though so I'm sure I will be tearing my hair out by the end of that!

Both the boys are keeping us on our toes these days what with Eoin teething and keeping us up at night and Conor back to his coughing and colds again. Have to watch him like a hawk cos he keeps getting chest infections when he gets colds so need to get on top of it straight away to try stop it getting any worse.

I am sooooo tired right now and my back aches. Poor Eoin just wants to be comforted which means holding him a lot and I weighed him this morning, he is nearly 20 pounds!!! Just about to hit six months and an absolute buster! I think Conor was longer and grew out of babygros quicker because his legs and feet wouldn't fit in them but Eoin just really fills everything out. He has big thunder thighs and is just real solid, definitely going to have the build of his dad and his uncles!

Posts will probably be less regular while I start to get into a routine so apologies if they are few and far between but do keep checking as I will post as often as I can. Pics of boys in next one!

No comments: