Saturday 15 December 2007

So many thoughts.....so little time

It has been a while since I have had a chance to post anything and I am very confused about what to actually write because I have spent the last week or so coming up with things I wanted to write about but obviously never got a chance so here goes...

It has been a busy week or so, both the boys have been sick and still are not 100% but hopefully on the mend. They got a viral infection that is doing the rounds and ended up on antibiotics.

Conor got over it fairly quickly but we have to extend the antibiotic for Eoin for a couple more days. This causes all of us much upset as he is a disaster to try get medicine into. He is skilled in the art of keeping his mouth closed when there is medicine in his vicinity!! I feel so bad for him when I am giving it to him but it is a necessary evil!

Conor seemed to be all better but then a couple of nights ago woke with a sore ear about 1.15 and didn't get backto sleep until about5.30!!! Don'tknow what brought it on, it is so unlike him, this also meant that Lee and I were awake between these times and then Eoin woke about 6.30.

We were fairly tired yesterday after that but then to make things worse we both had our Christmas night out with work so we couldn't even get to bed early!! Right now I am sitting on the couch and nearly falling asleep typing so I will post now and add more later.

No comments: